The Recreational Areas of Oak Ridge Village HOA consist of the Club House, Playground, and Swimming Pool.
Please visit Report A Common Area Issue or email firstname.lastname@example.org to report a pool issue, concern, or violation.
- The Pool is closed during Winter months.
- Pool season dates are determined by the BOD each year and generally announced in March.
- Contact Spectrum Association Management at Access & Amenities to acquire your access card(s).
- Lifeguards are required for pool parties.
Contact Spectrum Association Management Facility Reservation or email@example.com about clubhouse/pool reservations and scheduling lifeguards.
Reservations for the Clubhouse and/or Pool require the following to be at the Association Management Office at least 14 days (2 weeks) prior to the event:
- Signed Lease
- All Fees Paid
- Life Guard Certifications (If renting the pool)
- Security Guard Information
For new members, you may obtain a pool key card by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or online at Community Pool Access.
- Unsupervised under age swimming is NOT ALLOWED!
- All swimmers under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult Member at all times. No Exceptions.
- The pool is open from Spring Break to October 31st. 5:30 AM to 10:30 PM
- The pool will be closed for maintenance & chemical cleaning on Tuesdays.
- The pool may be closed for emergencies, repairs or for safety concerns without notice. Check this web site for information on pool closures.
- Pool parties REQUIRE lifeguards. Please read the pool rules for complete information regarding pool party reservations.
- Alcoholic beverages and smoking are not allowed in any HOA recreational area.
- Please refrain from letting residents through the pool gate without using their pass cards.